Thursday, July 30, 2009

To the land of my birth....

Dear Blog World,

I'll be away for 8 days, attending a conference and frolicking in Jamaica. Meeting new folks, tackling development problems of my small island and hanging with my high school and college friends!! Can you sense the excitement in my typing? Details of the exciting opportunity in my new blog The Reluctant Immigrant.

I am unsure of my posting schedule , but I will be eyeing island and indigenous styles on your behalf....lot's of treats and even a give away when I return.

be good. do better. look your best.

4 comments:

Shayron said...

Im following your new blog! i was the first, i feel special...lol. Your blog is great!!!! Can't wait till you return. Have a safe trip :)

The Activist said...

have fun at the conference and have a safe trip too. We will be here waiting for the gist

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.