Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blogger Style


Since my attempt at blogging, I have been introduced either through links, comments, blog rolls etc to a plethora of wonderful bloggers and sites.
One day. One day soon with no obligatory date I will make a comprehensive list. Until then here is one new ( new to me) blog I am loving and some of the vintage items on Etsy.
Introducing ......Sally Jane Vintage (all images are from the site)

I absolutely love how every item is set against this red brick wall. The prices are decent considering other sites ridiculous prices for vintage. Read more about choosing vintage here.

Lilac Dress (M - L)

I am not sure if I absolutely love this dress. It's very Easter Sunday -ish. But something about it gets it a second look. Yeah? Nay?

Tropical Romper (XS - S)

I see me, this romper, and a pair of sandals, somewhere in the Caribbean. Sometime soon
Cream Pintuck Blouse (S - M)

Pintuck is quite popular again. I used to hate how long it took for my mother to do this style on my little outfits.

Bonnie Skirt (XS - S)

This red skirt reminds me of my "button down dream skirt' and would be super chic for a workshop, conference or meeting. Me gusta.

I decided to start featuring other blogs here, let me know what you think or send me a link to your blog. Have you found any good sites recently? Care to share?

be good. do better. look your best.

2 comments:

adorepink said...

I love your blog! It's on my growing list of sites in my favorite corner of the internet! lol

andrea said...

that blue romper is really cute. i'm addicted to rompers right n ow.