Thursday, July 16, 2009

Architectural Designs (updated)

I wanted to share House of Siim.
I have loved her designs since I was a first year student in undergrad where I knew a model and fellow dorm mate who modeled her pieces.

Siim, is an Architect turn designer..."Siim's clothing combines ethnic and modern geometric forms with inspirations drawn from the rich heritage of the Caribbean, layering lushly textured, lightweight fabrics with clean geometric lines."

I love the structure pieces, the whites are very cliche Caribbean ( I am a sucker). I should seek her out and buy a piece on my next visit home.



In the event you are moved to buy me a early birthday gift. Please go ahead and get the white pant suit featured above. Thank you kindly, you are way too kind.

be good. do better. look your best.

No comments: