Monday, July 6, 2009

Red, White and Whooooooo!?

I was feeling quite chic this holiday week end. It must have been the 80 degrees weather and the break from two months of intermittent rain. Hair moisturized, with mayonnaise ofcourse. Shea butter finally at a room temperature and unfinished paper on biodiversity conservation in small islands of the Eastern Caribbean I was off.......


Saturday cookout.

Sunday morning service.

Sunday afternoon Cape Cod trip.

What did you do? Where did you go? Did you watch the fireworks?

be good. do better. look your best.
Tammyanka


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess great minds think alike..i have that dress

Rocketgurl said...

Oooh, what a cute dress! I love it!! Where did you get it??

And how did you style your hair here? Is it a bantu knot-out.. Feeling it!!

TAMMYANKA said...

Thanks much. The dress is from Forever 21 it was only 2 weeks ago so they might still have it. As for the hair. I shampooed, conditioned, blow dried etc and did what I think is known as a 'two strain twist'. I just undid a few when they were dry and kept a few in. Play with it a see what works for you.

....look your best.
T