Thursday, July 30, 2009

Scents from down under.....



A couple weeks ago I met the lovely owners of Australian Scents....I didn't buy anything , my friend did. I press my face against her so as to get a good whiff of the product each time a see her. Awkward moment. I even considered stealing .......now I need to go get my own.

As a person bothered by eczema the story resonated with me......check them out .....
THE BLOODY ACCENT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER!!!!

"australian Scent is a family owned and operated business specializing in hand crafted, small batch, cold processed formulas that maximize the nutritional and healing properties of the raw materials we utilize.

In 2004, whilst living i
n australia, my husband was diagnosed with psoriasis which severely affected his eyes and neck areas. after realizing the prescribed treatments 'may cause blindness', we chose the natural alternative."

p.s My title is so cliche. it's the equivalent of someone saying "no problem mon" to me.......forgive me

No comments: