Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Birthday List

I turn 27 in 10 days. So I am planting the sprinkling the seeds of the gifts I want out there in the big universe. I know I planned to surprise myself with the Bridget Sandals but I can wish for more. Can't I?

(1) Made by Girl Art. See here.

I Love You Blogs and Tea (print)


(2) Nikon D60 Black 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera

Nikon D60 Black 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 18-55mm VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Lens

OR

3) Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xs Black 10.1 MP Digital SLR
Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xs Black 10.1 MP Digital SLR w/ 18-55-IS lens & 2.5" LCD

4) An opportunity to work/travel to Belize to work on forest conservation and cultural preservation with the Garifunas in Belize.

5) A pair of broken-in loose fit denim like these for field work days.


But most importantly, I want inner peace, strength, patience and understanding to continue growing and learning.

Okay I lied....I ALSO WANT TO NOT BE TRAVELING FOR 10 hours to get to St. Lucia on that day.(I was accepted to the fellowship program I applied to. More on it later.)

So much for I love airports at 5am.....I would rather spend my birthday with Mr. Husband, family and friends.

be goo. do better. look your best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...I am an emotional wreck. I can't believe you're leaving in 10 days!
My birthday wish is that you didn't have to go but most importantly I want you to go and make you dreams a reality. You desreve the best! Love you to the max!