Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Conference Style

So I decided how to share some of the pictures from last week's conference in Jamaica.  I'll share what I wore, what other people wore, natural hair beauties, food and local products. Not necessarily in that order.
This first batch will include what I wore to the two days of workshops in Kingston.
Day one: "Cool and Collected" - To co-facilitate a workshop on Mentoring.
I ditched the black suit for a more tropic friendly ensemble. Shirt:GAP. Pants:Tahari. Purse: BCBG. The story of this pink belt/band is forth coming.

Day two: "Pastel People"- To participate in workshop on Promoting Cultural Literacy and lunch with a cousin.
While pastel is not a usual choice for 'business setting" I saw that dressing for the heat and also the air conditioning took priority. Dress: J-Crew. Blazer: Old Navy. Bag:BCBG. Pumps: Tahari.

CIMG0248
be good. look better. do your best.

No comments: