Sunday, March 22, 2009

Work(shop)...pun intended.

I had a hectic week. While I do not think my style suffered, I was unable to post as I wanted. What was evident however, is that I continue to practice an old habit of trying to be extra sharp when I'm tried and busy. It is bad enough to looked haggard because life takes you on a world wind....you do not need to dress like you are that wind. Since was Tuesday was St. Patrick's day as well, I was inspired by celtic green. Since I did not want to look costume like, I kept a monochromatic palette and with green accents.

White shirt - The Gap
V Neck Sweater- The Gap
Skirt - Recylced/Thrifted
Tights- Macys
Booties- Macys
That said, I braved my third week end  workshop, this past Friday and Saturday. There, I met the most amazing gentleman, James Lecesne, Academy Award wining writer, actor and social activist. He was kind enough to compliment on my outfit, so I feel obliged to share our photo. 
Dress- Macy's
Sweater- Goodwill
Scarf - H& M
Boots- BCBG

be good. do better. look your best.
Tammyanka

No comments: