Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quoted style

Today has been pretty hectic. After pulling an all nighter I was weary in posting this morning.
Instead, I've shared below, a few quotes from famous and not-so-famous folks that sum up my thoughts on style. Atleast my thoughts right now. They are indeed subject to change as I become me.

'Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.'

Gore Vidal

'Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.' 

John Fairchild

'The only moral one can draw from history is that it is much better to invent a new fashion than a new social theory. The first may improve the appearance of men; the latter will only bring about a revolution.'

Carlo Maria Franzero

'Good clothes open all doors.'

Thomas Fuller

be good. do better. look your best.

No comments: