Friday, March 27, 2009

Wearing my sunshine

This morning was overcast, so I decided to wear my sunshine around my neck. I adore this necklace, it very J-Crew-ish without the price tag. Got it for a mean $3.00. Besides, I am wearing my bad hair day knit hat so the least I could do is look semi-decent for my big downtown office debut. What a switch from Wednesday's muddy park day.



Speaking of downtown office. Big deal? Yeah, big deal because the Macy's sign was visible from the window of the office I was working from. "It's like rubbing butter in a puss mouth", Jamaican for 'putting an addict to watch over drugs'. Tempting? I skipped food for lunch and dined on two 80% off dresses that I've been stalking for a while and a basic tee. After lunch I went back to reading the 1987 classic "The Greening of Boston".....all smiles!

Cotton top- Frenchconnection
Wide leg trousers- The Gap
Platforms - Frye
Knit hat- no idea?
(P.S my sister's newly purchased shell decor pieces worked as a marker for her to get a good shot)

be good. do better. look your best.
T



No comments: