Sunday, March 29, 2009

Carnival Week



This week will be relatively warm with rain almost everyday. High 40s to 50s. My Jamaican friends, that's Christmas weather feeling. At the end of the week, the Latin American and Caribbean students at Heller will host the 3rd installment of this year's cultural dinner and performance. With that in mind, I'm going to burst out the colors in preparation for this week end and to chase the showers away. My mother would always tease me, that I had no bias against color. 'Yuh wear every color, don't it?", she would say. Yup, I own a collection of Crayola crayons and an item of clothing for almost each color in that box. The crayola's are for strategic practice, since I do plan to have a most 35 career in design.

Images:www.corbis.com

be goo.do better. look your best.
Tammyanka

No comments: