Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tag! I am it.



Okay. While I've been slacking in posting here, since I spend most of my time travel blogging. I got tagged by the beauty, smart lady who is Irie Chic.

THE STORY: This past January I visited my grandfather in Jamaica, after not seeing him for nearly 10 years. This is a photo of me messing around with the contents of my grandma's kitchen. My grandma died over 10 years ago and my grandpa never re-married, dated nor changed a single thing in his wife's home. While I was joking around, I was happy to find the place I had happy childhood memories, in in tact. LIKE A MUSEUM!!

The Rules:
1) open your 1st photo folder
2) scroll down to the 10th photo
3) post the photo and the story behind it
4)Tag 5 or more people

I'm tagging


do good. be better. look your best.

No comments: