Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding Day. First Day. Same thing.



Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue.

The itsy bitsy, little yellow polka dot ( okay, it's not a bikini) is old clothes for someone but new to me. I picked up the 'thrifted' (read:poop inna/old bruk), at Goodwill in Boston. The vintage Ralph Lauren silk shirt fits like it was custom made for me! The pin striped belt is borrowed from the best friend a girl could have and the pants are basic blue wide legs from the Gap. No, I didn't wear those flip flops!



IMG_0467

See travel blog here http://caribbeanconservationchic.tumblr.com/ ( I find tumblr a better platform for posting photos) I will post here less for the next six months that I am in the Caribbean.

be good. do better. look your best.

From St. Lucia....

1 comment:

Bri said...

That shirt is gorgeous!

Thanks for the comments over on BGLH!